Health and wellness programs struggle with how to promote well-being and engage employees in wellness. There are simple strategies to get and keep employees inspired, but none as powerful as communication. Email is the main mode of delivering messages in organizations and has led to email overload.
A health and wellness calendar can be your most powerful communication tool to motivate and engage employees in health and wellness programs. The highest impact is by using a combination of an online wellness calendar and a printed wellness wall calendar.
ONLINE: An online wellness calendar should:
- Be customizable. Health and Wellness Programs should have their own unique URL address and an administrator log-in to add their own dates/events to promote on the calendar.
- Feed into employees electronic calendars. Individuals should be able to subscribe to the online calendar so that the events and links feed right into their Outlook/Google/iCal or any electronic calendar they use.
- Highlight important health and well-being dates and link to informative websites.
PRINT: Health and Wellness wall calendars should:
- Be attractive and improve everyday feelings of well-being.
- Share messages to live with purpose, meaning and intention.
- Have concise content delivered with emotional appeal.
- Offer unlimited customization and personalization options.
- Drive individuals to your programs online resources that you want them to utilize
For more information about the 2018 Live Inspired health and wellness calendar visit or contact us for a sample, demo or quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-641-1208.