- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Who We Help
TIMING is everything. Messages raise levels of awareness each time they are delivered. They also move individuals further along the decision-making process, and can serve to maintain contact during an extended period. If you want to engage your employees, you need to maintain steady communications that deliver the right content, with the right tools, and the right time.
Set a Realistic Schedule
Campaigns reinforce the impact of the message by repetition and provide an opportunity to communicate multiple messages.
What is the action you want your population to take as a result of your campaign?
- Take a health risk assessment or get an annual health screening?
- Change a habit or create a healthier mindset?
- Visit a wellness portal?
- Talk to a health coach?
- Get a flu shot?
- Desire a healthier and happier life?
- Take steps towards their personal health and life goals?
- Attend an event?
- Make wiser choices?
Subtle messages delivered frequently with consistency can have effects on employee’s attitudes and motivations that may transfer to long-term outcomes. A successful communications campaign must include a variety of communications tools that can support your message.
Newsletter– Promote your monthly newsletter with relevant topics that motivate and integrate advertising your benefits, programs and tools.
Email – Rather than one-off messages, deliver monthly emails to your population with a single motivational message, focus and reminder.
Website – Update your website, wellness portal or intranet with fresh content that has eye-catching images that spotlight inspirational and actionable tips. Share testimonials from engaged employees and blog posts that dive deep into your well-being program’s progress.
Social media – Focus on visual content like photos and graphics that grab people’s attention and inspire them to engage.
Messages need to reach and convince your population. You need to meet people where they are at and appeal to their deeply held values using language they can relate to. As part of your campaign realize that information is not enough. Create a real connection with your population using these three C’s of effective communication.
- Step into the shoes of your population, understand how they think, use metaphors and patterns of reasoning.
- Use language or words to trigger encouraging versus defensive thoughts. Write as if you are writing to a friend and you really want them to understand something super important.
- Be specific instead or vague and general.
Paint a picture and your messages will be well received.
Introducing the Monthly Inspiration e_Mailer!
* Subscribe by April 30th and receive ONE MONTH FREE!
* Subscribe to the Monthly e-Newsletter and Inspiration e_Mailer and by April 30th and receive TWO MONTHS OF EACH FREE!
*New customers only
Inspired Perspectives improves business performance by empowering employees to live more purposeful, happier lives that optimize vitality inside and outside of the job. We do this by offering tools to put in place that help change the way people see the organization and their roles in it.
Please follow and like us: