- About Us
- Tools & Resources
What makes a Wellness Calendar one of the most powerful methods of delivering well-being tips, influencing beliefs, shaping behaviors and leading to successful wellness programs all year long? Here’s a hint, it’s more than just pretty pictures and health information.
Many wellness programs today focus heavily on health metrics people should aim for and behaviors they should be doing, which is important, but we should focus first on the foundation and creating the intrinsic motivation. People are more willing to have a health mindset when invited versus pushed, which is why a wellness calendar is a great communication tool that subtly conveys a healthy perspective with scenery that appeals to their senses, adventures that excite their inner warrior and tips that put their needs first. This is setting a positive foundation for wellness success.
A health and wellness calendar is a tool, not just to count the days of the week or know what month it is, but to transform individuals into a planning mindset that encourages self-reflection, preparation and growth.
A wellness calendar is a tool to support positive behavior change.
- People have the inherent potential to maintain healthy, meaningful lives and make choices that are in the best interest of themselves and others. Self-care tips and holistic topics focus on the “whole-person” rather than the “health risks”.
- Treating people with dignity and respect can mean meeting them where they are with support at whatever level of readiness to change they are in. Various topics, self-care tips and health challenges in the wellness calendar allow people to utilize what resonates best for them.
- Wall calendars printed on recycled paper create a healthy atmosphere that is still eco-friendly.
A wellness calendar creates a conscious perspective of good health through verbal and non-verbal messages.
- Visual content drives messages home. Wellness calendars hang on the wall where people simply glance up and may enjoy gorgeous views inspiring exploration, balance and vibrant living.
- Memorable pictures invite people to imagine themselves acting out a healthy behavior and glimpsing the positive benefits that can result.
- Since 65% of people are visual learners (according to the Social Science Research Network) powerful pictures convey meaningful messages faster and deeper than words.
A wellness calendar offers resources and support.
- Health challenges create opportunities to visually goal set, physically track positive habits, recognize missed opportunities and celebrate successes.
- Personalization on wellness calendars communicates additional programs from your organization and navigates them to the website, services and resources you want them to use.
- Simple recipes and meaningful messages encourage healthy eating and an inspirational mindset each month.
Your population will appreciate a wellness calendar.
- Calendars are vital and valued to many people and found in nearly every home and office.
- High touch object that is tangible. There is no web address, username or password to remember, calendars simply become part of the tactile environment where your population resides, in reality.
- Wellness calendars make a great holiday gift and can be directly mailed to homes with a holiday themed letter/insert with a personal message demonstrating care and commitment.