- About Us
- Programs & Solutions
- Who We Help
The pandemic has changed the way people relate to each other at home, work, school and in general. Some people have been feeling lonely, isolated, disconnected and at the same time, smothered by all the time together at home. A few observations that many of us have learned from the past year is:
- There is a difference between spending large amounts of time together and real quality time.
- Social contact through phone calls, text messages or an online community help alleviate loneliness.
- Modern technology is no substitution for human touch such as holding hands, hugging or massage.
- Conflicts happen and can be resolved with people we love and care about.
- Communication is key to a healthy relationship.
- Social connection is something that we simply can’t live without.
Social undistancing is the process of re-establishing connections after social distancing for a long period of time. Now that vaccines are slowly being rolled out, businesses are easing back on telecommuting and starting to reimagine business as usual we have to continue:
– Maintaining and strengthening our relationships.
– Building new social connections and support.
– Reconnecting with people inside and outside our household.
– Balancing our own needs with the needs of others.
– Embracing diversity and inclusion.
When relationships are healthy, they promote emotional and social wellness. In a pandemic it’s even more important to to consider how to engage with others. Boundaries, communication and time apart and together are vital to having an maintaining relationships to feel good about.
The new Relationships Matter Challenge from Inspired Perspectives helps participants reflect on current relationships and consider how to incorporate key elements to support connection.
Marketing video and poster
Social Support though Health Buddies and Message Boards
Weekly Video Learning Modules with interactive validating questions and action steps.
Pre and Post Challenge Survey
Full reporting of participation, progress and behavior change.
Watch this 1-minute promo video:
CONTACT US FOR A FREE DEMO
VISIT THE HEALTH CHALLENGES PAGE FOR ALL AVAILABLE CHALLENGES AND PRICING
Please follow and like us: